Please note there is currently no lodge to view on this pitch. All lodges on Jurassic Retreat except for our Demonstrator Lodges are ordered at the time of purchase giving you the opportunity to work with us on the specification of the insides of your future holiday homes. The Pitch can be viewed and a 10% deposit would secure the pitch while we work with you to order the lodge.
The Harrington is a modern, Nordic-style holiday home . The open plan layout combines clean and light spaces with large windows to the lounge and dining area. Elegant Scandinavian design offers an inherent cosiness with a calming grey, taupe and linen colour scheme. The Harrington is available in two and three bedroom options with en-suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe to the master bedroom. A layout with separate kitchen is also available. The holiday lodge is built to BS3632 standards.
About the Pitch:
Pitch 9 faces South with a PVC Decking included in the price, this is Grey and a choice of glass or Plastic balustrade. The decking size is 3m at the front and the full length of the lodge. The pitch also has its own private brick paved parking space with slabbing to the base of the decking steps. An outside tap and electric point come as standard.
From the Park:
- Numbers of bedrooms can be discussed and options looked at to make 2, 3 or 4 bedroom.
- Optional Extras will be added to the guide price above . This will be explained to you as we work with the manufacturer to build your dream Holiday Home Specification.
- Jurassic Retreat Holiday Lodges can only be used for holiday purposes and a separate residential address must be held at all times.
- No subletting or commercial rental businesses can be run from the lodges but friends and family can of course use your holiday home.
- The Jurassic Retreat Lodge Licence is 35 Years from the year following purchase.
- The exterior finish of the lodge can be larch or Cedar, its your choice and these can be seen on our demonstrator models along with the window and soffit / guttering colours.
- Decking sizes and decking colour schemes are not negotiable due to planning
- Pitch fees are reviewed annually and for 2019 these are £5043.60
The sales team can talk you through everything and answer any questions, they will also give you a draft licence agreements, Park Rules and any further details you may require.