A firm favourite with West Dorset Leisure Holidays and a product we believe in. You can find the Essence Range on both Highlands End and Golden Cap as part of our Hire Accommodation so viewing this lodge with the sales team wont be a problem as we can show you around a number of different layouts and colour schemes to help you choose.
Desirable as a second home ‘getaway’ – this stylish and comfortable lodge cannot fail to please
About the Pitch:
Pitch 23 faces South West. Included in the price is a wraparound PVC Decking supplied by Advanced Decking Solutions. This is 3.0m across the front with a 1.2m wide return along the side of the lodge with a lockable gate, steps and skirting in Anthracite Grey. The galvanised steel sub frame has grey deck board covering it and a choice of clear toughened glass panels or Balustrade in Anthracite Grey completes your lodge decking.
The pitch also has its own private brick paved parking space with slabbing to the base of the decking steps. An outside tap and outside electric point come as standard and with every Holiday Home we will work with you to make space for a metal storage box.
From the Manufacturer:
Designed specifically for the holiday letting market, our Essence Pinelodge collection draws on over 30 years’ experience of building high quality timber buildings and over 20 years as a holiday park operator. The carefully thought through layouts make maximum use of the space to provide a lodge with high appeal.
Desirable as a second home ‘getaway’ – this stylish and comfortable lodge cannot fail to please. A fully fitted kitchen complete with integrated appliances, makes self-catering a pleasure. Well designed bathrooms and en-suites provide a haven for relaxation and open-plan living makes the most of precious family moments
Warm and cosy, exceptionally robust and hard wearing Pinelodges have an unrivalled reputation for quality, with a building standard well in excess of the requirements of BS 3632. The Essence range embodies all the build quality Pinelog is known for. Superb insulation translates into low running costs and, pressure treated timbers with uPVC windows and doors mean low maintenance and peace of mind.
From the Park:
Please note this lodge is not available to view on the park. All lodges on Jurassic Retreat except for our Demonstrator Lodges are ordered at the time of purchase giving you the opportunity to work with us on the specification of the insides of your future holiday homes. The Pitch can be viewed and a 10% deposit would secure the pitch while we work with you to order the lodge.
- Numbers of bedrooms can be discussed and options looked at to make 2, 3 or 4 bedroom.
- Optional Extras will be added to the guide price above . This will be explained to you as we work with the manufacturer to build your dream Holiday Home Specification.
- Jurassic Retreat Holiday Lodges can only be used for holiday purposes and a separate residential address must be held at all times.
- No subletting or commercial rental businesses can be run from the lodges but friends and family can of course use your holiday home.
- The Jurassic Retreat Lodge Licence is 35 Years from the year following purchase.
- The exterior finish of the lodge can be larch or Cedar, its your choice and these can be seen on our demonstrator models along with the window and soffit / guttering colours.
- Decking sizes and decking colour schemes are not negotiable due to planning
- Pitch fees are reviewed annually and for 2017 these are £4770.40
The sales team can talk you through everything and answer any questions, they will also give you a draft licence agreements, Park Rules and any further details you may require.
All photos are manufacturer images and may not reflect the exact interior of the lodges or exterior wood finish.
Click here to view a Virtual Tour of the Pinelog Essence Lodge
© 2017 - West Dorset Leisure Holidays | Website by Key Multimedia Ltd
In the heart of the Jurassic Coast Larkfield Holiday Park
Bredy Ln, Burton Bradstock,
Bridport DT6 4ND Get Directions