A truly Dorset lifestyle
Whether you’re traveling through the Dorset countryside or along the Jurassic Coast Road, you are greeted with breathtaking views. As you approach the Holiday Park, you relax and unwind and realise that becoming a Holiday Home Owner on Larkfield Holiday Park was possibly one of the best decisions you’ve ever made. With the keys to your Lodge Holiday Home, you have the freedom to come and go whenever you please during the season and a place to spend quality time with family, catch up with friends or just switch off and escape everyday life.
Welcome to Jurassic Retreat, a brand new development of 24 luxury Lodge Holiday Homes on the Jurassic Coast in Dorset. The development named ‘Jurassic Retreat’ at Larkfield Holiday Park, is part of the family-run West Dorset Leisure Holidays group of Holiday Parks in Dorset. The development is just a 5-10 minute walk from one of the most beautiful beaches on the UNESCO World Heritage Jurassic Coast and a 5-10 minute walk from the pretty ‘chocolate box’ village of Burton Bradstock.
We are pleased that we are working with a number of lodge manufacturers including Prestige, Pathfinder, Tingdene and Omar and there are 15+ different models that are available to purchase on the development.
Further information about the Jurassic Retreat development is available below:
- Pitch Fee – Annual Pitch fees are payable which include water, rates and VAT, for 2019 these are £5,043.60
- Pitch Sizes – A mixture of 40, 42 and 45 feet pitches
- Licence – The Lodge Holiday Homes are available with a 35 year licence agreement.
- Season – The season length is 46 weeks (10.5 months), with the Park being closed for 6 weeks in Jan/Feb each year..
- Bedrooms – Its your choice, 2 or 3 bedrooms
- Deckings – each pitch has a deck included in the price which has been designed to fit in with the surroundings.
- Pitch Layout – either centre Lounge or traditional pitches available
- Dog Friendly – The development and park is also dog friendly and we welcome up to 2 dogs in Holiday Homes.
- Surroundings – The development will be beautifully and carefully landscaped to work with the natural environment.
- Beaches – 750 metre walk to the beach and the renowned Hive Beach Cafe
- Parking – Private parking per lodge and guest parking area at the top of the development
- One Way System – A Clockwise one way system will be operated around Jurassic Retreat.
- 15 Miles from Weymouth along the scenic Jurassic Coast road
- 3 miles to Bridport and West Bay
- 5 minute walk to two village pubs (The Anchor and The Three Horseshoes)
- Farm Shop and a local garage nearby
An Outstanding Location
Burton Bradstock is well known for its enviable position on the Jurassic Coast with its iconic sandstone cliffs and the rolling countryside that surrounds it. The Village lies in the peaceful Bride Valley, close to the mouth of the River Bride, which meanders through the village and flows out into Lyme Bay.
The village comprises of historic 16th and 17th Century thatched cottages along with a church, two local pubs (The Three Horseshoes & The Anchor), post office, farm shop plus playing field and playground. Winner of Dorset’s Best Large Village in 2015, this is one of many awards won by the village for its beautiful upkeep. The Village has a network of footpaths as well as the South West Coast Path, with stunning views.
The distance from the development to the beach and the Jurassic Coast is a 750 metre walk away, where you will find the towering golden cliffs that became famous in the ITV drama ‘Broadchurch.’ You will also find 2 fantastic eateries in the award-winning Hive Beach Cafe and the Seaside Boarding House. The South West Coast Path also runs past this beach, which offers great walks east along Cogden Beach to West Bexington and the Club House Cafe or east towards the fishing village of West Bay – the setting of ‘Broadchurch.’
West Bay and Bridport are just 3 miles from Jurassic Retreat. West Bay is a bustling harbour with a variety of restaurants, pubs, cafes and kiosks plus nice beaches and walks. Bridport is a market town with a net and rope making history. There are many events taking place in these areas, such as food markets, farmers markets, antique fairs and various screening and plays at the Bridport Arts Centre and the Electric Palace. Further afield you will find the well-known resorts of Lyme Regis and Weymouth and many iconic landscapes on the Jurassic Coast, such as the fossils of Charmouth, Chesil Beach, Portland Bill, Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door.
For more information on Holiday Home Lodge Ownership, please click on the links below:
- The Owner’s Lifestyle
- Read the Essential information put together by the WDLH team
- The Purchasing Process
Lodges not what you are looking for?
West Dorset Leisure Holidays is pleased to be able to offer you five location across West Dorset for a Caravan Holiday Home. For more details and the current sales list please click here.